Delanix (Cap) 60mg
- Healing of all grades of Erosive Esophagitis (EE) for up to 8 weeks.
- Maintain healing of Erosive Esophagitis and relief of heartburn for up to 6 month.
- Treatment of heartburn associated with symptomatic Non-Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) for 4 weeks.
Dexlansoprazole is a PPI that suppresses gastric acid secretion by specific inhibition of the (H+/K+)-ATPase in the gastric parietal cell. By acting specifically on the proton pump, Dexlansoprazole blocks the final step of acid production.
- Maintenance of Healed Erosive Esophagitis and relief of heartburn: 30 mg once daily.
- Symptomatic Non-Erosive GERD: 30 mg once daily for 4 weeks.
- Healing of Erosive Esophagitis: 60 mg once daily for up to 8 weeks.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Precautions & Warnings
Use in Special Populations
Pediatrics: Safety and effectiveness of Dexlansoprazole in patients below 12 years age have not been established yet.
Renal Impairment: No dosage adjustment is necessary for patients with renal impairment.
Hepatic Impairment: No adjustment of Dexlansoprazole is necessary for patients with mild hepatic impairment. A maximum daily dose of 30 mg for patients with moderate hepatic impairment may be considered.